Monday, July 5, 2010

Joachim Löw, the stylish coach of German National Football team

Tomorrow Germany encounters Spain at the World Cup and I'm a little bit nervous. I hope that Germany would win the competition. The great thing about the German team is that they are well organized and this kind of well organization comes from their coach which is a very wise man.
Not only he know what he's doing with his team he also has a good sense of style, in order to do my contribution as a style hunter, I gathered some of the pictures that in most of them he wears scarf in an stylish way that is a little bit unusual for a football coach.


This other pictures shows how comfortable and chic he is. I'm sure his impeccable style is the deviance of his great rule as a coach.


PS: no matter what happens tomorrow, Germany would still be my favorite football team.

No comments:

Post a Comment