Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oscar, An Education

I have not seen this years Oscar show, but as you can imagine I've seen the dresses that the actresses and Robert Downey Jr wore as no other man than Sherlock, knows how to attend a red carpet.
This years choice was easy this girl who I did not know her name was the winner,
the Black Prada dress with kitchen utilities on it is clever. it's the most feminine and conceptual shit that everyone has ever-worn within this two years on a read carpet, as you readers can imagine that two years in fashion is a heck of a long time.





Finally last night I saw the movie which I had no idea the girl that I adored was playing the lead role, yes I know that by that time you are all judging me... but accept it that no one who loves fashion can watch the movies that are stolen and have low qualities, If I was I'd be in love with United Colors of Benetton. so I waited for the better stolen version. And mean while I would not read any reviews or magazines because they ruin it all. "yes ladies you can not judge a book by it's cover but you can not read it if the cover smells or it greasy".

Finally, The movie was great not better than "stranger than fiction" which I saw for the fourth time last night, but the costume design of the "An Education" was breath taking, the mens style was too classic and there was a blue scarf which is now in my "I wish I had" list, And the references of the clothe was too this season, (Please accept my apology, cause I know that we do not love this seasons or any other seasons cloth, we just love the clothe, and remember that the cloth are not something to cover our junk)



I've talke too much And I'm tired,

No comments:

Post a Comment